Guests who bought this also bought
USD$ 124.00 USD$ 99.00
USD$ 249.00 USD$ 179.00
USD$ 1,599.00 USD$ 1,199.00
USD$ 686.00 USD$ 399.00
USD$ 99.00 USD$ 79.00
- Your Price USD$ 1,999.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 2,399.00
- You Save: USD$ 400.00 (17%)
- US Shipping Only
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
|Power Rating||1500 Watts Peak
LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||31 Hz – 220 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||34 Hz – 220 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm
(20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
|Maximum SPL Output||126 dB at 1m|
|Bandpass Nominal Impedance||LF: 2 x 2 ohms|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet|
|Audio Input Connector||XLR with loop through|
|User Controls||Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass
80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
|Signal Processing||DSP based, resident in Input Module|
|System Management||DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection|
|AC Power Operating Range||90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Line Voltage||User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)|
|AC Input Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
|AC Loop Through Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
|AC Current Requirements||6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
|Enclosure||18 mm birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam|
|Net Weight||38.5 kg (85 lb)|
|Optional Accessories||VRX-AF array frame
SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover (works with WK-4S)
SS4-BK adjustable satellite speaker pole WK-4S Caster kit