Guests who bought this also bought
Vocalist Live Harmony
- Your Price USD$ 299.95
- Regular Price: USD$ 374.94
- You Save: USD$ 74.99 (20%)
- US Shipping Only
The Live Harmony instantly adds up to two separate vocal harmonies to your vocals transforming your performances into harmony-filled masterpieces. Just plug a guitar and a microphone into the Vocalist Live Harmony, then start playing and singing — this intelligent effects box takes care of the rest!
Using patented musIQ® technology developed by DigiTech, the Live Harmony senses the chords you’re playing on guitar and adds correct natural vocal harmonies to your vocals. As you strum a different chord while you sing a sustained note, you’ll hear the harmonies change behind you — just like a virtual team of backup singers.
During the performance, the new Live Adapt™ feature can automatically detect your song's tempo, key, and scale to automatically adjust for the best vocal sound. The Gold Channel allows you to engage the channel strip with the press of a button so you can sound good in an instant. The Anti-Feedback button automatically sets filters to eliminate feedback and help ensure you’re not caught holding the mic while feedback decimates the audience.
Incredible Features Available in the Live Harmony
- Live Adapt: New performance adaptive technology listens to your voice and the band to set tempo, noise gate levels, and harmony settings.
- Gold Channel: global channel strip of effects like Compression, DeEsser, EQ, and Pitch Correction for a solid sonic foundation
- Sound Check: Simple phrase repeater that allows you to record once and play back continiously while you dial in your effect settings or adjust the PA
- True Studio Quality Effects: Although many of our competitors make the same claim, the Live Harmony uses licensed dbx® compression and Lexicon® reverb. You'll find dbx and Lexicon gear in virtually every major recording studio around the world.
- dbx® Automatic Feedback Supression: using industry leading dbx technology, the Live Harmony automatically listens calibrates up to 12 different filters to eliminate feedback. Nothing is worse than seeing your audience throw their hands up to cover their ears during your performance. The Live Harmony works to ensure you never experience that.
|Microphone Input||Combo Connector XLR 1/4" Stereo Jack|
|Input Impedance||3kO balanced|
|Phantom Power||+48 Volts|
|EIN||-125 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical (150O source); -128 dBu @ 60 dB gain typical A-weighted (150O source)|
|Microphone Input - Maximum Input Level||+18 dBu at minimum gain|
|Guitar Input||¼” unbalanced|
|Guitar Output||¼” unbalanced|
|Aux Input Connector||1/8” mini stereo jack|
|Aux Input - Maximum Input Level||+20 dBu|
|Line Outputs||XLR electronically balanced|
|Line Outputs - Maximum Output Level||+5 dBu @ 0dBFS|
|Headphone/Line Output||1/4” stereo jack, 50O output impedance|
|Dynamic Range||109 dB typical, 22 Hz – 22 kHz, A-weighted|
|Frequency Response||+0/-2.5 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|THD+Noise||<0.009%, 22 Hz – 22 kHz (mic input to main output) 0 dBu input level <0.006%, 1 kHz, +5 dBu input level|
|Sample Rate||44.1 kHz|
|Power Requirements||9 VDC, 800mA, 7.2 W, center pin GND, outer sleeve positive|
|USB Type||USB 2.0 full-speed compliant|
|Dimensions||7.9” (W) x 9.2” (L) x 2.5” (H)|
|Product Weight||2.7 lbs.|