Guests who bought this also bought
- Your Price USD$ 149.95
- Regular Price: USD$ 187.44
- You Save: USD$ 37.49 (20%)
- US Shipping Only
The Obscura Altered Delay from DigiTech allows you to turn your delays upside down and inside out. The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. Combine these controls with the Obscura’s Repeat/Hold feature and lose yourself in long, trippy, gurgling repeats or backwards-manipulated sonic mayhem.
In addition to its Tone and Degrade controls, the Obscura features independent Level, Delay Mode and stacked Time and Repeats controls. Complimenting those versatile controls, the Obscura offers four excellent-sounding Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, and Reverse types, Tap Tempo mode with Beat Divisions, Stereo Inputs/Outputs, a Delay Tails On/Off Switch and True Bypass circuitry.
With its compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Obscura furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint.
The Obscura uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Four Unique Delay Types: Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, Reverse
- Tap Tempo with Beat Divisions
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Easy Access Delay Tails On/Off Switch - Enables buffered bypass which allows Delay signal to continue being heard after the effect is bypassed
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
|Input||Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Input Impedance||Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), & >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass|
|Output||Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Output Impedance||Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass|
|Controls||Level, Delay Type, Time, Repeats, Tone, Degrade, Delay Tails On/Off, Effect On/Off|
|Switches||Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch|
|Power Requirements||9 VDC external power supply (required)|
|Power Consumption||675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)|
|Current Draw||75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)|
|Power Supply Model||PS0913DC-01|
|Power Supply Output||9 VDC 1.3 A|
|Dimensions||4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H)|