Guests who bought this also bought
USD$ 1,499.00 USD$ 1,099.00
USD$ 224.94 USD$ 179.95
USD$ 499.00 USD$ 299.00
USD$ 607.00 USD$ 449.00
USD$ 546.00 USD$ 399.00
USD$ 112.21 USD$ 50.49
USD$ 209.00 USD$ 169.00
- Your Price USD$ 2,699.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 3,429.00
- You Save: USD$ 730.00 (21%)
- US Shipping Only
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading."
|Power Rating||1750 Watts Peak
875 Watts Continuous
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||57 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||75 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm
(13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in)
|Maximum SPL Output||136 dB at 1m|
|Coverage Pattern||100° x 15° nominal|
|DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance)||LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts|
|DPC-2 Output Section||LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D|
|Audio Input Connector||XLR with loop through|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet|
|HF Driver||3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)|
|User Controls||Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)|
|Signal Processing||DSP based, resident in Input Module|
|AC Power Operating Range||90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Input Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
|AC Loop Through Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
|AC Current Requirements||6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
|Enclosure||25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam|
|Net Weight||24 kg (52 lb)|
|Optional Accessories||VRX-AF: Suspension array frame|