Guests who bought this also bought
- Your Price USD$ 179.95
- Regular Price: USD$ 224.94
- You Save: USD$ 44.99 (20%)
- US Shipping Only
The Supernatural starts with the best Plate reverb we have ever heard. If that’s not for you, switch over to the "Plate Mod" setting to add an idyllic layer of chorus. "Shimmer" evokes the mysteries of the heavens with upward cascading reverb into truly ethereal octave shifts. "Shine" is thick reverb with lush chorus and a hint of pitch shifting. "Supernova" is boundless reverb shining with the brilliance of flange and just a subtle trace of pitch shifting. "Pherb" uses the Lexicon® Hall reverb flavored with a tasteful hint of phasing. The Spring setting is the most accurate and realistic spring reverb on the market today.
Lexicon Reverb Types
- Plate - The classic studio reverb heard on countless hit records.
- Plate mod - Plate reverb sweetened with chorus.
- Shimmer - Ethereal reverb with cascading octave shifts.
- Supernova - Deep space reverb with twisting flange and pitch-shifting.
- Shine - Shimmer reverb with a thick lush chorus added.
- Pherb - Rich Lexicon Hall reverb with a hint of phasing.
- Spring - The unmistakable classic ‘surf ’ reverb.
- HardWire Supernatural Stereo Reverb
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
|Input||Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Input Impedance||1 MOhms (stereo), 500 kOhms (mono) -- effect on|
|Output||Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Output Impedance||1 kOhm -- effect on|
|Controls||Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type knobs|
|Switches||On/Off foot switch|
|Power Supply||9 V Alkaline Dry Battery or Harman 9 VDC power supply|
|Battery Type||Single 9 VDC|
|Battery Life||4.5 Hours|
|Dimensions||3.5" Width x 5.5" Length x 2.25" Height|
|Unit Weight||1.3 lbs|
|Optional Power Supply||PS0913DC-01 (JA, US, EU) (100-240 VDC, 50/60 Hz); PS0913DC-02 (UK, AU) (100-240 VDC, 50/60 Hz)|