Guests who bought this also bought
- Your Price USD$ 999.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 1,399.00
- You Save: USD$ 400.00 (29%)
- US Shipping Only
INSTANT REBATE - SAVE $100!
Now through June 30
Discount reflected in the above price
The JBL PRX815XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
Compatible with HARMAN Connected PA
The PRX800W series integrates embedded ioSYS technology which enables easier setup and control when used with the HARMAN Connected PA app and compatible products. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and setup wizards help you quickly optimize speaker levels, configuration settings and EQ. Current products with embedded ioSYS technology and HARMAN Connected PA compatibility include the Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800W loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, and AKG P5i microphones.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- The PRX815XLFW extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLFW performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX815XLFW is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLFW is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|System Type||Self Powered 15” subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||131 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||36 Hz – 98 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||40 Hz – 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR / 1/4” combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting;
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present;
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|Crossover Frequency||Internal: 80 Hz DSP
Loop out: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|AC Power Input||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm & 25 mm, plywood|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm (21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)|
|Net Weight||25.4 kg (56.0 lb.)|