Guests who bought this also bought
- Your Price USD$ 1,499.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 1,879.00
- You Save: USD$ 380.00 (20%)
- US Shipping Only
THE NEW HEADPHONE FLAGSHIP
PURE AND NATURAL LIKE NOTHING BEFORE
The K812 superior reference headphones offer the most pure and natural sound possible. Designed for music professionals the K812 empower to experience the smallest sonic details with the most accurate balance for mixing, mastering as well as music production. The K812 was also designed for long mixing or listening sessions: An open mesh headband and 3D-shaped slow retention ear pads ensure maximum comfort that will let you forget that you have the K812 on your head.
LARGE 53MM TRANSDUCER
The K812 transducer is the largest AKG has ever built. The 53 mm transducer was developed to push the boundaries, to get as close as possible to sonic perfection. During the development process, AKG developed the transducer from scratch in order to ensure the highest in-class headroom and dynamic range.
STRONG – STRONGER – K812
THE MOST ACCURATE IMAGING
With the strongest magnet system available on the market, the K812 provides the most precise and powerful experience possible. The 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging leading to pure, natural sound.
SUPERIOR IMPULSE RESPONSE
ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT TWO-LAYER VOICE COIL
The copper-covered aluminum voice coil extends sound beyond the limits of human auditory system, hitting a full spectrum of frequencies. With the ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil a superior impulse response and an extended frequency range up to 54 kHz is guaranteed.
- All metal cardanic hinge for maximum robustness and optimum sealing of ear pads
- Air-flow dome for controlled membrane movement under conditions that would make other headphones collapse
- 1.5 Tesla magnet system provides the most accurate and powerful experience possible
- Compound diaphragm for accurately managed modal behavior
- Powerful 53mm transducers enable highest in-class headroom
- Sophisticated open-back technology reduces reflections for accurate imaging and natural sound
- Ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil for superior impulse response and extended frequency range up to 54 kHz
|Max. Input Power||300 mW|
|Audio frequency bandwidth||5 to 54000 Hz|
|Sensitivity headphones||110 dB SPL/V|
|Rated Impedance||36 Ohms|
|Cable Length||3 m|
|Audio Interface Type||Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter|
|Net Weight||390 g|