Guests who bought this also bought
EC81 MD cocoa
- Your Price USD$ 499.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 549.00
- You Save: USD$ 50.00 (9%)
- US Shipping Only
KEEP YOUR AUDIENCE HOOKED
for theater, broadcast and conferences
Designed for theater, broadcast, musical performances and conferences, the EC81 MD reference lightweight cardioid ear-hook microphone is engineered for accurate, specific placement. Featuring a flexible ear-hook and adjustable boom length, it’s easy for the wearer to find the perfect fit without any help.
When it comes to sound, its sensitive cardioid polar pattern picks up a wide range of frequencies—from bass to soprano—and provides flexibility in getting the best sound from the source.
Available in two colors, the EC81 MD microphone is ready to help you stand out—without standing out.
- Comfortable design ready for extended use
- Microdot connector works with all major wireless systems
- Superior EMC protection for interference-free use
- Cardioid capsule to reduce background and feedback noise
- MDA1 AKG Adapter Connector links every AKG MICROLITE microphone with an AKG® bodypack transmitter with 3-pin Mini-XLR input.
- WM81 Wiremesh Cap protects the membrane from wind and pop noise as well as dirt, such as makeup or dust.
- W81 Windscreen provides even more protection from the elements (e.g. in a windy outdoor venue), increasing the size of the microphone by only a fraction, and producing a clean sound in challenging environments.
- MUP81 Make-up Protector protects the cardioid capsule during make-up application.
- H3 Croco Cable Clip helps to position the cable close to the body.
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Signal to Noise||57 dB-A|
|Electrical Impedance||at 1 kHz 5,000 Ohms|
|Self noise||35.5 mW|
|Notes||Measurements in working distance (2-3 cm from sound source)|
|Voltage||3 to 10 V|
|Length||capsule only: 8.5 mm|
|Diameter||capsule only: 4.4 mm|
|Net Weight||total including cable: 7.6 g|