Guests who bought this also bought
USD$ 116.00 USD$ 69.00
USD$ 607.00 USD$ 449.00
USD$ 116.00 USD$ 69.00
USD$ 999.00 USD$ 799.00
USD$ 2,498.00 USD$ 1,899.00
USD$ 3,429.00 USD$ 2,699.00
USD$ 1,499.00 USD$ 1,099.00
USD$ 449.00 USD$ 229.00
USD$ 1,998.00 USD$ 1,499.00
USD$ 649.00 USD$ 299.00
USD$ 485.00 USD$ 349.00
USD$ 68.00 USD$ 48.00
USD$ 546.00 USD$ 399.00
LC82 MD beige
- Your Price USD$ 399.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 449.00
- You Save: USD$ 50.00 (11%)
- US Shipping Only
GO AHEAD, SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF
for theater, broadcast and conferences
As one the smallest omnidirectional microphones in the world, the LC82 MD reference lightweight lavalier microphone takes pride in outperforming mics many times its size. With a diameter of only 3mm and length of 6.5mm, it’s ready to take on the biggest stages without making a scene.
Ideal for musicals, theater, churches, broadcast and large-format presentations, the LC82 MD also ensures that moisture and makeup won’t dampen a performance. Thanks to its moisture-resistant design, you can run, jump, leap and bound across the stage at full force without worrying about technical complications due to sweat.
Available in four colors, the LC82 MD complements every performer.
- Comfortable design ready for extended use
- Microdot connector works with all major wireless systems
- Highly moisture resistant for active performances
- Superior EMC protection for interference-free use
- Available in four colors to complement every performer
- MDA1 AKG Adapter Connector links every AKG MICROLITE microphone with an AKG® bodypack transmitter with 3-pin Mini-XLR input.
- WM82 Wiremesh Cap protects the membrane from wind and pop noise as well as dirt, such as makeup or dust.
- W82 Windscreen provides even more protection from the elements (e.g. in a windy outdoor venue), increasing the size of the microphone by only a fraction, and producing a clean sound in challenging environments.
- MUP82 Make-up Protector protects the cardioid capsule during make-up application.
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Signal to Noise||63 dB-A|
|Electrical Impedance||at 1 kHz 5,000 Ohms|
|Self noise||31.2 mW|
|Notes||Measurements in working distance (2-3 cm from sound source)|
|Voltage||3 to 10 V|
|Length||capsule only: 7.2 mm|
|Diameter||capsule only: 3.6 mm|
|Net Weight||total including cable: 5.3 g|