Guests who bought this also bought
USD$ 116.00 USD$ 69.00
USD$ 607.00 USD$ 449.00
USD$ 116.00 USD$ 69.00
USD$ 999.00 USD$ 799.00
USD$ 3,429.00 USD$ 2,699.00
USD$ 1,499.00 USD$ 1,099.00
USD$ 187.44 USD$ 149.95
USD$ 224.94 USD$ 179.95
USD$ 68.00 USD$ 48.00
USD$ 624.94 USD$ 499.95
USD$ 283.00 USD$ 169.00
USD$ 3,750.00 USD$ 2,999.00
USD$ 64.00 USD$ 35.05
LC81 MD black
- Your Price USD$ 399.00
- Regular Price: USD$ 449.00
- You Save: USD$ 50.00 (11%)
- US Shipping Only
LET THE STAR STAND OUT, NOT THE MICROPHONE
for theater, broadcast and conferences
The LC81 MD reference lightweight cardioid lavalier microphone makes a name for itself by not stealing the show. With a diameter of only 4.8mm, and a length of 10mm, it’s one of the smallest cardioid lavaliers available. And at only 2g, the LC81 MD won’t weigh down lengthy performances—in fact, the stars will hardly know that it’s there.
But that’s just its size. When it comes to sound, its sensitive cardioid polar pattern picks up a wide range of frequencies—from bass to soprano—and provides flexibility in getting the best sound from the source. Placed close to the performer, it accurately picks up low-end frequencies; place it farther away for performances in a higher range.
Available in four colors, the LC81 MD is inconspicuous on every user.
- One of the smallest cardioid lavalier mics available inconspicuous on every user
- Comfortable design ready for extended use
- Microdot connector works with all major wireless systems
- Superior EMC protection for interference-free use
- Available in four colors to complement every performer
- MDA1 AKG Adapter Connector links every AKG MICROLITE microphone with an AKG® bodypack transmitter with 3-pin Mini-XLR input.
- WM81 Wiremesh Cap protects the membrane from wind and pop noise as well as dirt, such as makeup or dust.
- W81 Windscreen provides even more protection from the elements (e.g. in a windy outdoor venue), increasing the size of the microphone by only a fraction, and producing a clean sound in challenging environments.
- MUP81 Make-up Protector protects the cardioid capsule during make-up application.
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Signal to Noise||57 dB-A|
|Electrical Impedance||at 1 kHz 5,000 Ohms|
|Self noise||35.5 mW|
|Notes||Measurements in working distance (2-3 cm from sound source)|
|Voltage||3 to 10 V|
|Length||capsule only: 8.5 mm|
|Diameter||capsule only: 4.4 mm|
|Net Weight||total including cable: 5.3 g|